Nobody said adulting was easy! Whether you're a college student or a grad who's just getting the hang of being on your own, quick and healthy recipes are hard to come by. So grab your Brigade Kitchen Skillet and Santoku Knife and give this healthy Veggie Stir Fry recipe a try! Perfect for a quick dinner or a #Meatlessmonday .
Total Time: 25 min
For The Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1-2 Tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
For The Stir Fry:
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Lb. broccolini
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 8 Oz. mixed mushrooms
- 8 Oz. snow peas
- 1 Cup cashews
- 2 Green onions
- 4 Cups cooked rice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, brown sugar, and sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Add grated fresh ginger to bowl and stir to combine.
- Add cornstarch and stir until fully dissolved.
- Chop your broccolini, carrots, red bell pepper, onions and mushrooms with your Brigade Kitchen Santoku Knife
- Heat your Skillet over Medium/High heat.
- Add the vegetable oil, allowing it to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Add all vegetables to the Skillet, and stir continuously, allowing them to cook 5-7 minutes, or until tender.
- Add sauce and cashews to the skillet, and stir to coat and make sure everything is heated through.
- Serve over rice and sliced green onions to garnish.