This is Nacho average snack. Pigging out on junk food is one of life's many pleasures, but the calories are not so ideal. We have your solution with our healthy Cauliflower Nachos recipe! Healthy junk food? Seems too good to be true, but if cauliflower can become nachos, anything is possible.
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 Large head of cauliflower
- 3 t. Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 t. Kosher salt
- 1/2 t. Cumin
- 1/2 t. Paprika
- 1/4 t. Chili powder
- 1/4 t. Garlic powder
- 1 cup Colby-jack cheese, shredded
- Salsa of your choice
- 1 Ripe avocado, sliced
- Brooklyn Whatever Pickled jalapeño peppers
- Hot sauce of your choice to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425°.
- Cut cauliflower in slices, 1/4 inch thick. These will be your "chips".
- Make a layer of cauliflower in your Brigade Kitchen Sauté pan.
- Drizzle the first layer with olive oil, season with salt, cumin, paprika & chili powder. Then top that layer with your shredded cheese.
- Place in your hot oven, and roast until tender, about 25 minutes.
- Top with salsa, sliced avocado, pickled jalapeños and hot sauce to taste.
Enjoy with friends!