Now introducing your new go-to dish. Who knew such a classic primi menu item could be so easy to make at home? Bring your favorite Italian restaurant to your dinner table with our simple Linguine and Clams recipe!
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 12 Oz. linguine (we prefer fresh pasta, if possible)
- 3 T. unsalted butter
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 Cup vegetable broth
- Kosher salt & fresh ground black pepper
- 2 Lb. littleneck clams, cleaned
- Bring water to a boil in your Brigade Kitchen Sauce Pan and salt heavily (this is your only chance to flavor the pasta!)
- Cook pasta and drain, reserving 1/2 cup of your pasta water.
- In your Brigade Sauté Pan , melt your butter over medium - high heat.
- Add garlic and stir for about 1 minute.
- Stir in vegetable broth and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Add the clams and cover, allowing them to steam open, about 5 - 8 minutes.
- Discard any unopened clams, and add in your cooked pasta and reserved pasta water.
Serve immediately and enjoy!