We're all for one-pan recipes, especially when it consists of fries, melted cheese and delicious gravy from our friends at Bou. Check out the recipe below, and don't forget to share your creation with #joinedthebrigade!
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 3 Large potatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (we like Jacobson's Salt Company)
- Shredded mozzarella
- Bou for You Gravy Cubes
- In your Brigade Kitchen Sauce Pan boil 1/2 cup water.
- Whisk in 1 Bou for You Gravy Cube and set aside.
- Pre heat your oven 450°.
- Heat olive oil & butter in your Brigade Kitchen Skillet over medium heat.
- Add your potatoes to the hot pan and brown on all sides, about 20 - 25 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper & shredded mozzarella.
- Place skillet in oven and allow cheese to melt & brown, about 7 minutes.
- Once cheese is melted, drizzle gravy over the top.
Serve immediately and enjoy with friends!