it ain't no thing, but a chicken wing! Did you know you can use your Brigade Kitchen pans on the grill? It's true! Take your July 4th BBQ to the next level with this Spicy Chicken Wing recipe.
Total Time: 1hr 40 min
Prep Time: 1 hr 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- 1 T. Sesame oil
- 2 t. Toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- 2 T. Honey
- 2 T. Soy sauce
- 1 T. Rice vinegar
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lb. Organic chicken wings
- Olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients and whisk together, set aside some to finish the chicken after cooking.
- Add in your chicken wings and mix in the sauce, so each wing is coated evenly.
- Refrigerate for 1 hr. allowing the wings to marinate.
- Remove the wings from the refrigerator after 1 hr. and allow them to come to room temperature.
- Once at room temp., heat olive oil in your Brigade Skillet over medium / high heat.
- Add your chicken wings to the Skillet and cover, turning every 6-7 minutes. Total cook time, 12-15 minutes.
- Remove lid, add the set aside sauce and turn up the heat, allowing the sauce to reduce.
- Serve immediately.
Enjoy with an ice cold beer!