When it comes to quick & easy summer recipes, Brigade has got you covered. This shrimp in garlic sauce recipe is like summer in a bite! With fresh seafood, and the perfect mix of olive oil and garlic, you'll feel like you're lunching alongside the Mediterranean. So try this recipe out, and make sure to share with #joinedthebrigade for a chance to be featured!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 Lb (approx. 20) of cleaned & deveined shrimp
- 6 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Cup fresh curly parsley
- 4 T. good quality olive oil (we like California Olive Ranch)
- 1 t. Spanish paprika
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Turn your oven on to broil.
- Chop 1 cup of curly parsley & set aside.
- In your Brigade Kitchen Sauté Pan add your oil, paprika, garlic, salt & pepper & mix well.
- Add your shrimp to the oil, and toss, making sure each piece is coated.
- Place shrimp in the oven, under broil for 3-4 minutes, and flip shrimp.
- Once shrimp is cooked through, sprinkle with parsley and serve alongside crusty toasted bread.