Nothing like a refreshing and luxurious fish dish to break the summer cycle of burgers and hot dogs every night. This easy to make, delicious and impressive salmon dish is your new go-to for summer night dinners. Try it out yourself and use #joinedthebrigade for a chance to be featured!
Total Time: 30 Min
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 Wild salmon fillets
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 1 Cube of chicken flavored Bou For You mixed with water (per their instructions)
- 1 Lemon, juiced, 1 lemon in wedges for serving
- 1 Teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill
- Allow your salmon fillets get to room temperature (15 min).
- In your Brigade skillet, heat olive oil over medium-low heat.
- While oil is heating, season your salmon on both sides with salt & pepper.
- Once oil is hot (you can test this by splashing water from the tips of your fingers into the oil- if it sizzles, you're ready!) place the salmon skin side down in the pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes & flip. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove salmon & set aside.
- In the same pan, add your minced garlic and cook until tender (3-5 minutes).
- Add heavy cream, bou for you & lemon juice and stir.
- In a small bowl, which together the water and cornstarch. Add to sauce.
- Let sauce simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add salmon back to the skillet and allow to sit in the sauce & heat through.
- Add fresh dill & serve with a lemon slice.